NAVIGATE THE LABYRINTH:
Look at you, hacker, a pathetic creature of meat and bone. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
I'm not very good at these things, so I'll list some vaguely relevant things. I am:
- a Cancer (Gemini moon and Sagittarius rising, for those who look into things like that)
- a computer science student, currently working as a software developer
- I've been on testosterone since June 29th, 2017 and had top surgery on October 17th, 2018.
I've been tinkering around with website development for about... 5 years now. Just bog standard HTML/CSS, nothing flash. I started off editing Tumblr themes, then making Tumblr themes, then making sites from scratch.
Time to list off a couple of favourites:
- Favourite bands: KMFDM, Pig, Cancerslug, ohGr, Static-X, Die Krupps, Crystal Castles, (old) Orgy, Children of Bodom, among others of course...
- Favourite genres of music: Industrial, death metal, Eurobeat, anything with synths. Anything fast that's not thrash metal is probably a good shout.
- Favourite films: The Matrix (yes, the whole trilogy), Gunhed, Punisher: War Zone, Spider-Man 2, Blade, Zoolander, Fight Club, Buried
- Favourite video games: Yakuza 2, GTA: San Andreas, Hitman: Blood Money, Britney's Dance Beat, Saints Row 2... you may also find me at your local arcade on the Dance Dance Revolution machines.
- Favourite TV shows: Two Guys and a Girl, Initial D, Metalocalypse. I have to admit I don't watch a lot of TV.
A slightly vague reference to a song by Skinny Puppy, Surgery Waste was born on April 21st, 2018.